The school is functioning in a four storied building on a spacious campus in sector 40-c, Chandigarh with modern infrastructure. We believe strongly that the children of this millennium have to master the latest technology and update information. Keeping in tune with the latest demands of education, we ensure that practical knowledge is placed on an equal footing as theoretical knowledge. Well equipped laboratories and technology based teaching through Digital class rooms are scientifically and very technically designed to provide practical exposure to the students.
OUR PRACTICAL FACILITIES:-
1. Smart Board Digital Class Rooms
2. Science Laboratories
3. Computer Lab
5. Mathematics Lab
6. An Audio Visual Room
BEYOND THE CLASS ROOM
Students are encouraged to participate in project assignments offered by State Institute of Education, INSPIRE Department of Science & Technology and TERI which is a regular feature of our school. Students have participated in various projects and Surveys conducted by CBSE under Energy Resource Department, Land Resource Department, and Environment Dept etc.
Our proud achievements
1. Deepjyot Kaur from 2005 batch has been selected as PCS Officer in 2015.
2. Many +2 pass outs from our school are IITIAN Snow.
3. Akrita Singh has been selected for representing Chandigarh in Project TERI 2015.
4. Suranjan jeet of(XII MED) was awarded 1st prize for her model "Energy Resource and Conservation System" at State level a exhibitions and Project Competitions (SLEPCs).
5. Tarun preet Singh, Arshdeep Singh,Suranjan jeet Kaur , Lovepreet and Jaskirat Singh of XII N.M stood in first position in senior category for presenting a project on"Designing A Habitat on MARS Contest" organized by National Conference on Space & Mars Exhibition.
6. Near about hundred students participated in Annual All India UNESCO Information Test, 2014.
7. Our +1 & +2 students participated enthusiastically in Science & Math exhibitions organized by CBSE.